SITIO:Semantic Business Processes Based on Software-as-a-Service and Cloud Computing
What we offer:
A Spanish University has developed a technology to gather several emerging concepts (Semantic Technologies, Business Process Modelling, Cloud Computing) to foster and face up to evolution of new platforms oriented towards interoperability and cost reduction.
This tool allows accessing any application within the platform only using a computer with Internet connection, without installation, and paying only the properties the client is using.
For the development of the proposed project it is necessary the use of an heterogeneous set of technologies that, after its integration, will allow obtaining a complete final and efficient system that fulfills the requirements and expectations generated.
The fundamental features and technologies used in the development of the project are the following ones:
• Ontologies specification lenguages: OWL
• Semantic rules definition language: SWRL
Natural language processing
• GATE: A General Architecture for Text Engineering
Semantic Web Services
• Apache Axis2
• SAWSDL, WSMO, OWL-S
• Web Services Modeling Toolkit (WSMT), WSMO Studio
Intelligent Semantic Reasoning
• Reasoners: Pellet, KAON2, FaCT++, RACER
• Definition of a proper language for SaaS services workflows: CARL
• Implementation of a proper interpreter for workflows already defined with CARL
• Cloud Computing infraestructura
What we are looking for:
Collaboration with companies, research centers or public administrations interested in this technology is sought.
- Infrastructures and Systems
- Tools and Solutions for Business
- Business Intelligence
- IT services