BeMo: Cross-platform Mobile Application Generator
What we offer:
"BeMo" is a tool for easy generation of interactive mobile applications. Current platform support is Android, iOS, Java, BlackBerry and WebApps (HTML5).
The tool provides a very user-friendly web interface to manage the multimedia contents and PoIs, in any language. The contents are structured flexibly in the form of pages with links between them and with functions to make calls, see maps, share, search, etc. Pages can be static (for use off-line) or dynamic (cached but available on-line for update). Dynamic pages can be automatically built by the platform from external sources: RSS, XML, Web Services, databases, GIS, Facebook, etc.
The apps can include geolocation and maps with PoIs, as well as forms and in-app integrated operator billing, advertising, etc.
App distribution can be done directly through the tool or via 3rd party store.
Each installation has a unique serial number for usage tracking.
The tool administrators can monitor usage statistics and carry out marketing campaigns addressed to users based on their usage profile. Communication takes place via Push notifications or SMS.
What we are looking for:
The platform is ready for commercial exploitation. Rigel is adding new features according to their customers requests.
We are looking for:
- Organisations (companies, institutions) interested in self-creating and managing one or multiple content-based mobile applications for any platform
- Resellers, distribuitors, that are interested in offering the product to their customers
- Mobile solutions providers that need to provide similar systems to their customers, since our platform is flexible and can be adapted to new requirements
- Brand owners or organisations with large user base that would like to exploit their contents, services or brands through dissemination to their audience
We are flexible regarding the business model: software licencing, revenue-share, custom adaptation, etc.
- Tools and Solutions for Business
- Business applications
- Mobile applications
- Social software
- Digital content
- Internet and Telecommunications
- Mobile marketing
- Mobile Internet
- Mobile applications
- Mobility and wireless