Networks and Virtual Environments (GREV)
What we offer:
The group of Networks and Virtual Environments (GREV) at the University of Valencia, focuses its research on interconnection networks of distributed applications, distributed virtual environments and the development of scalable multiagent systems.
GREV has developed new services to use and manage remote memory, optimization of existing software of genomic, and systems that simulate human behavior in mobility politics.
GREV offers Consultancy and technical advice in:
- Development, optimization and implementation of new services based on remote memory management.
- Development of new applications in the computational genomic field.
- Collaborative Augmented Reality Systems.
- Metropolitan transport planning.
- Development of applications for the diffusion of cultural patrimony.
What we are looking for:
The group is looking collaboration with companies, research centers or public administrations interested in sectors such as,
- TIC sector: teleservice, e-learning.
- Genomic: Optimization of the algorithms for the DNA sequenciation.
- Public sector: Metropolitan transport planning. Evacuation and security systems. Cultural services and diffusion of assets.
The group is also interested in finding partners for other potential collaborations for projects R&D regional or national calls and european projects.
- Infrastructures and Systems
- Infrastructure software
- Company network systems
- Public network infrastructures
- High-performance computing
- Tools and Solutions for Business
- Internet and Telecommunications