Embedded System for Developing Real-TIme Applications (SEDATIR)
What we offer:
Space Research Group from Alcalá University has developed a technology for developing and testing real-time applications embedded in an external platform. It is a research and development tool, whose objective is to provide of necessary and basic functionality for analysis, scheduling and development of real-time embedded applications.
The system provides a Man Machine Interface (MMI) running on a PC under Linux or Windows operating system in order to interact, monitor and configure via a serial link, a real-time application embedded in an external platform. SEDATIR is mainly composed of two separate blocks:
- The Man Machine Interface (MMI)
- The operative block in charge of managing the whole functionality associated to MMI.
If SEDATIR is used in the Engineering department of a company, it would contribute to the following competitive advantages:
- Temporary reduction of the development phase.
- Cost reduction.
- Better quality and reliability of the developed real-time system.
- The development team would exclusively have to worry about the specific development of the real-time application based on independent and synchronized tasks, without managing and scheduling the available hardware resources, since this work would be done by the real-time operating system generated by SEDATIR.
What we are looking for:
The group looks for technical cooperation and commercials agreements with companies.
The group also offers the technical consultation of concrete requirements and the technical development of tests and training necessary to adapt the technology to the necessities of the company. Also, the later maintenance of engineering that needs the applied technology, giving technical attendance to the product, on the part of the company, after its commercialization.
The group is also interested in finding partners for R&D regional or national calls and European Projects as well.